This was taken at Besta's new product launch at the Mines KL. A crowd had gathered when my family and I arrived. His fan club members were together at one side. I spotted a familiar face near the stage but didn't pay too much attention. I was also not wearing my glasses.
While waiting for the event to start, I felt a hand tapping my shoulders and I looked sideways only to see my ex-colleague. Ahah - I remembered him as Andrew. He then lead me near the front of the stage reserved for members of the press. It was there I managed to take some great shots of Nicholas.
I found out he is now the VP of this company that markets Besta products (electronic dictionary). I later on met his wife and daughter who arrived later. She was also my ex-colleague :)
Click the pix for more or visit
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rickyleong/
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You write very well.
Post a Comment